This policy covers all aspects related to chat and all users' behavior within chat. It is limited to chat, or any other feature related to chat, and is not applicable or enforceable outside of the described jurisdiction.
- You should talk to all users in a respectful manner. This includes trolls, friends, people you suspect of being dupes, and even a moderator who is threatening to ban you. You can be banned, or have an extended ban time for not doing this.
- Do not solicit sensitive personal information from other users or give away another person's sensitive personal information. It is strongly suggested that you not share your own sensitive personal information, and giving out your home address or phone number is not permitted.
- Do not spam or flood chat. The chat moderators have the authority to determine what is spam and what is not.
- If a user requests that you stop doing something, then you are required to stop unless there is a good reason you should continue. Also, if a user continually makes unreasonable requests, then the situation will be resolved by a moderator.
- Explicit or suggestive comments are prohibited in excess. The chat moderators have the authority to determine what is excessive and what is not.
- Discriminatory words are not allowed.
- Everyone is responsible for his or her account. If the account is used to violate policy, appropriate measures will be taken, such as kicking, banning, or even blocking. All users have the responsibility to ensure that their account is not misused by hackers, siblings, friends, or anyone else who might use the account to violate policy. We strongly advise that everyone makes sure to use strong passwords and logs out when leaving the computer.
- Chat may not be used to plan disruptive behavior on other wikis or websites. This includes, but is not limited to, planning chat invasions, vandalism, or trolling.
- Duplicate accounts used to impersonate other users or evade a ban or block are strongly prohibited.
- The chat is often used for games of Truth or Dare. All dares given in chat that affect another wiki, must also comply with that wikis policy.
- Milder forms of cursing are allowed. The f-word is not allowed, and slurs will not be tolerated. Please do not swear for the sole sake of swearing. Use your cusses in context.
- All moderators are also required to follow the policy. There are no exceptions.